All over the world, organizations are feeling a tremendous amount of pressure to be able to treat customers as individuals. And in this environment characterized by disruption from non-traditional competitors, this pressure is especially strong.
Follow along with Patrick Meneses, Chief Data and Analytics Officer at MDI Novare Technologies, as he covers ways to facilitate the modernization journey, so that companies can “zero in” on their customers and thrive in today’s highly competitive landscape.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- The particular kinds of pressure that today’s organizations are under
- The type of data architecture that is necessary for enabling customized experiences
- The role of data virtualization in the modern data architecture
- How data virtualization works in concert with API systems integration processes
- Why it is important not to lose sight of the fact that the purpose of technology is to make people more agile