In this age of ever-increasing data volumes, data governance, security, and privacy are extremely important for taking control of the available data, so an organization can leverage it to meet its business goals. This is possible with data virtualization, and the advanced semantics that it enables.
In this panel discussion, Alex Hoehl, Senior Director of Business Development at Denodo, will interview three experts for their views on advanced semantics, security, and privacy: Chris Day, Director, Sales Engineering at Denodo; Robert Boek, Associate Partner, Data and Analytics at EY Business Solutions; and Siddhartha Shanmugasundaram, Senior Manager, IT (Data & Intelligence) at Flextronics, an electronics manufacturer. EY is a Denodo partner, and Flextronics is a Denodo customer.
You will learn:
- The relationship of enhanced metadata to advanced semantics, security, privacy, and data governance
- How data virtualization simplifies data governance
- How data virtualization reduces the cost of data governance
- How the Denodo Platform provides robust role-based access capabilities
- How the Denodo Platform enables organizations to establish context around data, so that it can be found more easily and be understood within larger corporate goals