Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) define the cutting edge of data and analytics. But organizations struggle with providing productive environments for AI/ML models and ensuring that their data scientists have the tools they need to build the most powerful, effective solutions.
In this session, Dr. Adnan Masood, Chief AI Architect at UST, a solutions software company that partners with Denodo, explains how logical data fabric enables a powerful new form of AI, data-centric AI. Fasten your seatbelts for a deep presentation from a practitioner with considerable knowledge and experience.
You will learn:
- Why data-centric AI is becoming more important that model-centric AI
- The differences between traditional software and AI software, or software 2.0, augmented by logical data fabric
- The importance of ML operations (MLOps) in managing models in production, and why MLOps relies on data
- Why a small amount of good data can be more powerful than a large amount of bad data
- Why fine-tuning foundation models relies on good data from a large number of different sources, and how logical data fabric enables this