Organizations within the banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) sector have stringent requirements for data privacy, security, and compliance. At the same time, they need to remain agile in the face of change.
In this presentation, Hridesh Kumar, BFSI Business Leader and Technical Expert at Nucleus Software, discusses the role of data virtualization in enabling BFSI institutions to successfully undergo data-driven, digital transformations.
You will learn how data virtualization enables:
- Real-time access to disparate data sources, without replication
- 360-degree views of the customer
- Seamless compliance with growing numbers of increasingly demanding regulations
- Real-time data governance and privacy with features like role-based data masking
- Agility in the face of change