A lot of work goes into improving the user experience. On the IT side, a lot of work goes into improving the computing experience. In between the two is the data experience, and this can be improved by thinking of data as products and making data products available just like products in a brick-and-mortar store. The key to that is logical data fabric, and the key to logical data fabric is data virtualization.
Join Marc Hobler, Director, Solution Architecture at Mainline Information Systems, a consulting company that provides trusted advice to enterprise and mid-market clients, as he discusses implementing logical data fabric in a real-world context, that is, in the context of people and processes.
In this session, you will learn:
- What is required in providing a modern data experience
- The difference between “data” and “data products”
- The role of people in enabling a modern data experience
- The role of the right processes in enabling a modern data experience
- How to get started right away with logical data fabric and Mainline