In 1999, Angel Vina founded Denodo, to solve the problem of how to better integrate, and make sense out of, the world’s ever-increasing data volumes. Today, Denodo is recognized as a Leader in both Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools and Forrester’s Enterprise Data Fabric Wave, and the Denodo Platform is one the industry’s most advanced data integration and data management solutions.
In this fireside chat, Ravi Shankar, SVP and CMO at Denodo, sits down for a conversation with Denodo CEO Angel Vina, to discuss the latest Denodo news and recent trends in data management, data virtualization, and logical data fabric.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why the data management market is growing
- Why the Denodo Platform represents the future of data virtualization
- The five elements that drive the Denodo vision for logical data fabric
- How companies are growing in their use of data virtualization and logical data fabric
- About two new pieces of news regarding Denodo’s achievements and future direction