Like Samuel Taylor Coleridge’s ancient mariner, who laments that there is “Water, water, every where / Nor any drop to drink,” many of us today are simply awash with data, yet we are still hard put to use it to serve business goals.
Join Ravi Shankar, Senior VP and CMO at Denodo, as he sits down with Aidan Millar, Chief Data and Analytics Officer at DNB, the largest bank in Norway, to discuss how DNB is using logical data fabric to maximize the immediate, actionable value of data for business users.
In this session, you will learn:
- What often prevents financial services organizations from getting the most out of their available data to support business decision making
- What is involved in re-engineering core systems to enable better decision making
- The benefits of logical data fabric in overcoming data-access challenges
- When to use a logical approach and when to use a physical approach
- The importance of teaching stakeholders to put more “I” into information technology (IT)