MultiChoice is a South African company that operates DStv, a major satellite television service in Sub-Saharan Africa. In 2020, MultiChoice had a total subscriber base of 20.1 million viewers throughout Africa and is considered one of the fastest growing pay-TV operators globally.
Lauren Churcher, Head of Data Enablement for Enterprise Business Services at MultiChoice Group, explains how MultiChoice implemented the Denodo Platform to improve the timeliness, accuracy, and frequency of the company’s reporting data.
In this session, you will learn:
- The challenges that MultiChoice faced before implementing the Denodo Platform
- How Multi-Choice gained the ability to easily add or remove datasets
- How MultiChoice was able to improve data quality through in-flight cleaning and standardization
- How the Denodo Platform enabled key MultiChoice reports to accelerate from a 7-day frequency to a 24-hour frequency
- How the Denodo Platform enabled MultiChoice stakeholders to gain self-service access to data and enable anyone in the company to become an analyst