BITanium Consulting, based out of Woodmead, South Africa, is dedicated to solving the challenges of companies that are looking to improve their business with data. As a Denodo partner, BITanium has overseen many implementations of the Denodo Platform.
In this session, Kevin McKerr, Sales Leader at BITanium, sits down for a conversation with two Denodo customers: Lauren Churcher, Head of Data Enablement for Enterprise Business Services at MultiChoice Group, and Jan Swanepoel, Multi-product Technical Specialist for Enterprise Data Services at Nedbank. Joining them is Chris O’Connell, Managing Director at BITanium.
You will learn:
- How two companies managed a Denodo Platform implementation, from initial concept, through POC, to initial use case, and beyond
- What a typical brainstorming session is like, as a very first step
- How companies move from seeing the Denodo Platform as a point solution to seeing it as an enterprise data fabric
- What some companies do after proving the initial value of data virtualization to the organization
- Which Denodo customer operated the world’s largest logical data warehouse at the time of this presentation