Managing Director at BITanium
Sales Leader at BITanium
Multi-Product Technical Specialist Enterprise Data Services at Nedbank
Head of Data Enablement for Enterprise Business Services at MultiChoice Group
BITanium Consulting, based out of Woodmead, South Africa, is dedicated to solving the challenges of companies that are looking to improve their business with data. As a Denodo partner, BITanium has overseen many implementations of the Denodo Platform.
In this session, Kevin McKerr, Sales Leader at BITanium, sits down for a conversation with two Denodo customers: Lauren Churcher, Head of Data Enablement for Enterprise Business Services at MultiChoice Group, and Jan Swanepoel, Multi-product Technical Specialist for Enterprise Data Services at Nedbank. Joining them is Chris O’Connell, Managing Director at BITanium.
You will learn:
- How two companies managed a Denodo Platform implementation, from initial concept, through POC, to initial use case, and beyond
- What a typical brainstorming session is like, as a very first step
- How companies move from seeing the Denodo Platform as a point solution to seeing it as an enterprise data fabric
- What some companies do after proving the initial value of data virtualization to the organization
- Which Denodo customer operated the world’s largest logical data warehouse at the time of this presentation