Toyota Astra Motor (TAM) is a market-leading Toyota distributor in Indonesia. Recently TAM realized that key business stakeholders were unable to reliably answer business questions using data. TAM then understood that the issue was broader than Sales and Marketing and decided to accelerate self-service data access across the entire organization, to transform TAM into a data-driven organization. To achieve these goals, TAM implemented the Denodo Platform.
In this presentation, Wilbertus Darmadi, CIO at TAM, talks about the company’s implementation of the Denodo Platform, and the benefits that the company gained.
You will learn:
- How the Denodo Platform fit into TAM’s larger data infrastructure
- How TAM leveraged the Denodo Platform’s data catalog to enable self-serve analytics
- How role-based access to the data catalog enabled TAM to create a tiered training program leading to self-service
- How the Denodo Platform enabled a series of automated dashboards that replaced manual processes
- How the Denodo Platform enabled Sales and Marketing to make decisions based on timely, trusted data