The Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ), in addition to serving Australia and New Zealand, also serves customers across 30 other countries, and is one of the world’s 30 largest banks in terms of capitalization. When ANZ needed a way to gain a better view across its diverse data holdings, ANZ turned to the Denodo Platform.
In this fireside chat, Daniel Hatfield, Regional Director of Sales at Denodo, sits down with Alistair Mendez, Head of Technology, Retail, and Commercial Risk at ANZ, to discuss how the Denodo Platform is improving the bank’s use of data.
You will learn:
- How ANZ found it difficult to integrate data after a series of mergers and acquisitions
- How the Denodo Platform provided ANZ with a seamless view across many different systems
- How the Denodo Platform enabled ANZ not only to move data to the cloud but also to maintain access to the data during the migration
- How the Denodo Platform, with its data virtualization capabilities, supported ANZ’s needs to maintain data security and privacy
- How ANZ plans to leverage the Denodo Platform for a variety of new projects, including a COVID-19 response package