Many companies are migrating to the cloud, but very few of them, proportionally, are actually getting rid of legacy systems, a trend that is confirmed by the Denodo Global Cloud Survey, 2021. This means that today, increasingly, data tends to be distributed, making it challenging to scale hybrid and multi-cloud data infrastructures.
Join Paul Moxon, SVP Data Architectures & Chief Evangelist at Denodo, as he explains the role of data virtualization in enabling a logical data fabric that can seamlessly unify data across myriad different systems, facilitating scalability in hybrid and multi-cloud deployments.
In particular, he will highlight the role of the Denodo Platform’s Solution Manager in automating key infrastructure management capabilities. Senthil Ramesh, Sales Engineer at Denodo, will show a live demo of the Solution Manager in action.
In this session, you will learn:
- Some of the factors that restrict hybrid and multi-cloud deployments
- Key capabilities of the Denodo Platform’s Solution Manager
- How to create an environment using the Solution Manager’s automated mode
- How to use the Solution Manager to create, start, and stop cluster instances, without having to go to multiple cloud provider interfaces
- Some of the new Denodo Platform enhancements that are coming down the road