We are excited to bring Denodo DataFest back to New York this year. Denodo is working closely with the venue for DataFest, Convene, to provide a safe and healthy experience for all attendees.
Enhanced measures are being implemented in accordance with state and local regulations and following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
If COVID-19 diagnosis or concern prevents a registered attendee from participating in person, they will be able to change their registration to 100% virtual attendance. See the conference agenda to view sessions that will be streamed live on day 1 of the event. Simply contact [email protected] to make any registration changes.
Expectations and requirements – what to do before and during the event:
- Prepare to bring your proof of vaccination as required by Convene. See venue for information about what proof is acceptable.
- Individuals should not attend the event if they have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days or if they are concerned that they have been exposed to the virus within the last 14 days and could possibly test positive.
- Individuals who are immunocompromised or at high risk are encouraged to attend virtually.
- Denodo is working with Convene to implement health and safety practices at the venue as required by local and state health authorities.
- All attendees should self-screen daily for symptoms of COVID-19 or other illness. Individuals should not attend the event if, on the day of the event, they are experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the event.
- Denodo encourages frequent hand washing, sanitizing, and social distancing when appropriate to minimize risk.
- Program materials will be distributed electronically where possible.
- High-touch areas will be regularly cleaned and sanitized
- If an event participant registers a high temperature or becomes ill during the event, he/she/they should observe quarantine procedures.
Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability:
All attendees may be required to sign an Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability on the day of the event.*Denodo, working with Convene, will continue to revise our procedures as needed to reflect any updates to the current guidelines. In the event that Denodo needs to cancel the event based on a change in the COVID-10 situation, registrants will receive notification and will be able to attend the event 100% virtually.