The Denodo Platform brings data together in real time, but it is hard to imagine the Denodo Platform without the included Denodo Data Catalog, which puts all of the available data in front of users within a single intuitive interface.
The Denodo Data Catalog is highly customizable, and not only lists the available data and provides seamless access to it, but also enables users to tag it, comment on it, and much more.
In this panel session, moderated by Pablo Alvarez, Global Director of Product Management at Denodo, you will learn about the Denodo Data Catalog from three distinct perspectives: Inessa Gerber, Director of Product Management at Denodo, from the Denodo perspective; Srikrishnan Ramachandran, Consulting Partner and Analytics at Wipro, from the partner perspective; and Vamshi Vellore, Senior Product Engineer at S&P Global, from the customer perspective.
Through their insightful comments, you will learn:
- Why the Denodo Data Catalog enables self-service data access
- How the catalog can accommodate a wide variety of different users
- How data stewards at S&P Global, a Denodo customer, got creative by tagging data elements in the catalog
- Best practices for using the catalog to collaborate securely
- Which catalog features can be directly applied to data ownership, data stewardship, and data governance