Today, there are many impediments to business agility, and most of them revolve around legacy systems that need to interoperate with modern ones. This makes it difficult for companies to start new data projects, access data that they already own, build data products and scale them, and reduce data expenses while monetizing valuable data.
In this presentation, Scott Sun, CEO at Advanced Analytic Service, a Denodo partner company, explains how business agility can be gained through data virtualization.
You will learn:
- How big data development trends in China have parallels with those of the rest of the world
- Some of the limitations of traditional data platforms
- How data virtualization modernizes data platforms while complementing legacy systems
- How data virtualization provides support for artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML)
- How one online insurance company that operates across all of Asia was able to leverage data virtualization to maintain separate systems for different countries while still implementing analytics across all systems