Uber, the world’s largest taxi company, own no fleet; Airbnb, the largest accommodation provider owns no real estate. This is digital transformation at work, and at the center of today’s most radical digital transformations is data virtualization.
Join Supriyo Chakraborty, Principal and Germany Data Engineering Guild Head at Cognizant, as he explains how data virtualization works in the context of complex digital transformations to gain tangible business value.
You will learn how data virtualization enables:
- Reduced go-to-market timeframes and enhanced incremental value
- The seamless unification of data across myriad disparate sources
- A common data access and security layer, in turn enabling strong data governance
- The ability to easily track the lineage of any data set
- Full-featured metadata catalogs